The taste of pickled fish is hot and sour, delicious, and very suitable for summer. The sour and spicy fish with pickled cabbage can always find a reason to add two bowls of rice. Just thinking about it, saliva was secreted quickly and subconsciously swallowed.
There are thousands of fish, grass carp, crucian carp or perch are suitable for making sauerkraut fish. The common feature of this type of fish is that they have few spines, the meat is delicate and tender, and the taste is delicious.
Grass carp is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, which is good for blood circulation and is a good food for cardiovascular patients; grass carp contains more unsaturated fatty acids and selenium.
Regular consumption of grass carp can have the effects of anti-aging, beauty and beauty, and it can also help maintain body shape, enhance physical fitness, and improve immunity.
If you want to make sauerkraut fish well, half of the effort has to be spent on the fish, but many friends don’t know how to handle fish, so the sauerkraut fish will always have a muddy smell.
Today’s sauerkraut fish uses grass carp as a demonstration to teach everyone how to handle the fish.
★★★ Sauerkraut Fish★★★
Prepare ingredients: grass carp, sauerkraut, and seasoning packets.
1. Wash the bought grass carp with clean water, do not put it in a basin for washing, but wash it with running water under a tap. I just asked the boss to help remove the internal organs. The fish fillet is good, remember to tell the boss to keep the fish bones, otherwise the boss will throw the fish bones away.
2. Dry the water with kitchen paper, add an appropriate amount of salt, cornstarch and egg white, then beat the fish gently, add green onion and ginger water in stages, beat until the fish becomes sticky, and finally pour a layer of cooking oil to lock the water.
By beating, the fish meat will become firmer and smoother, and it will not be easily broken. Put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes for better taste.
3. Sauerkraut is relatively salty, so it needs to be soaked in water to remove the salty taste, then squeeze out the water and chop the sauerkraut.
4. Turn on a low heat, pour the sauerkraut directly, the water of the sauerkraut is dried and served out.
Sauerkraut needs to be fried to stimulate its taste, so the sauerkraut will be very sour and taste more fragrant. If it is cooked directly, the taste will be much worse.
5. Heat up the oil in a pan, and fry the ginger slices and the fish head and bones until golden on both sides.
6. Add sauerkraut and seasoning packets bought from the supermarket, stir-fry until fragrant, pour hot water and simmer.
7. When the water boils, add the fish fillets. The fish fillets must be ground one by one, and the speed must be fast, otherwise the fish fillets that are put into the pan first will be old.
Because there is already a seasoning packet, there is no need for too much seasoning, just add a little sugar to enhance the freshness.
8. After boiling again, turn off the heat and serve in a bowl.
9. Finally, spread dried chilli segments, minced garlic, and shallots on the top, then drizzle with hot oil, and it’s done.
The sauerkraut fish exudes a strong aroma. The snow-white fish meat is spread out in large pieces, surrounded by tender yellow sauerkraut, and dotted with red peppers, green coriander, and green peppercorns.
The sour aroma of sauerkraut and the spiciness of chili complement each other perfectly. The fish meat is smooth and tender, thin and elastic, soft yet firm. The crispness of the sauerkraut and the tenderness of the fish set off each other, making people have endless aftertaste.
The so-called “fish with pickled cabbage”, without pickled cabbage, just fish is not a dish.
Sauerkraut can not only neutralize the fishy smell, but also increase the taste and flavor. If you like a more hot and sour taste, you can add some pickled peppers and peppercorns when cooking the fish, which can highlight the taste of the pickled fish.
Therefore, it is very important to choose fresh and high-quality sauerkraut. Sauerkraut should have a green or orange-yellow fresh appearance.
Sauerkraut has a strong sour taste and a fresh aroma, so avoid pickles with peculiar smell or fermented taste.